Monday, January 18, 2010

On Growing Up...

I guess it hasn't hit me yet. 

In 9 days, we'll be moving out for good.  I left my parents house when we were first married, but living 10 minutes away (7 if you get all the green lights) with my in-laws hardly constitutes a permanent change of scenery.  But in nine days time, that's all going to change.  A mere 7 minute drive will now be 45 minutes. 

I still remember tearing up the first night we drove back to my in-laws.  I was so overcome with emotion (and shame - I mean, who cries over 7 minutes of driving?) that I started crying in the passenger seat of the car because I was "moving out".  But this time, I think (and hope!) I'll be able to take the change in stride. 

It's like beginning a new adventure...

2 comments:

  1. Change can be so hard, Trudy! Just remember that God has good plans for you!!!!!!

    I have the details for the A Woman Inspired Conference!

    You just need to email me your email address and A Woman Inspired emails you the link to attend. My address is tracyberta@mchsi.com.

    I know it will be a great time!

    Blessings,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete