Thursday, January 21, 2010

A 'Getting Started' Gift!

This is a rather late post, nevertheless, one I've been wanting to post for a while now.  Two good friends of ours were married last August and to thank us for helping them plan the wedding (and the hubby for being in the wedding party!) they gave us a unique, yet very handy, gift(s).  Voila!



It's a box of... stuff!  From duct tape to detergent to a pizza pan, they thought of just about everything we'll need once we move out.  I was shocked (and grateful) because I didn't know where to begin with buying random household necessities.



It was one of the most thoughtful (and original) gifts I had ever received!  I love how it's super practical - the items themselves AND the rubber maid box.  I'll definitely have to follow her lead the next time a friend moves out. What an awesome gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment