Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's In a Name?

Journey 2 Becoming... represents my life, right now.  My journey to becoming a Wife began in February, but that was only the beginning.  My journey to becoming a cook, a (one day) mother, a home owner... and the list continues, officially begins in 1.5 months, when my Husband and I spread our wings and move into our very first home.

It's exciting, but also so very nerve-wracking.  What if I can't cook?  Are nutella and bread still considered healthy and nutritious if they're eaten at every meal?  And cleaning.  I've never had to clean anything bigger than my bedroom, and now I'm responsible for a townhouse, with a garage and backyard!

It scares me, but I guess that's why I started this blog.  Hopefully my writing about the trials and triumphs of being a young newlywed, who hopes to one day be a domestic diva, will prove to be as theraputic as I imagine.  At least I hope it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment