Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Non-Holiday Closing Date... *sob*

I am sad.  Sad that our closing date is late January 2010 and not... today, tomorrow, or even next week.  Our intial closing date was supposed to be September 2009, meaning we would have had ample time to move in and start decorating our new home just in time for Christmas.  Sadly, a very unwanted letter arrived announcing our delayed closing date.

And now that the Christmas Season is in full effect, I can't help but wish I had a house of my own to decorate.  A wreath on the door is a must and so is a real Chrismtas tree, at least for the first year!  I would have stocked our cupboards with hot chocolate and hot apple cider, with marshmallows and cinnamon sticks within easy reach! 

Unfortunately, that won't happen.  The only Christmas decoration we have is our Advent Chocolate Calendar, sitting a top piles of clothes.  But on the bright side, at least I can stock up on Christmas decorations for next year during Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment