Monday, December 14, 2009

Cupcakes!

I love Cupcakes.  And who wouldn’t? Last week I baked some for a Children's Christmas Party and while the recipe was new, it was certainly a keeper. It was a simple recipe, yet jam packed with rich flavour and, sadly, calories (but trust me when I say they’re worth every single one).  But even if they weren't, it's Christmas time, and calories this time of year don't count!



This coming weekend, I'm baking desserts for another Christmas Party, but instead of cupcakes, I'm going to try my hand at cookie making - Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches to be exact.  When I mentioned it to my husband, he was all for it (more so than when I make cupcakes).



Oh, and if you're wondering WHY I put so much icing on a mini-cupcake, my motto is: cupcake ratios should always be 1:1.  Yup, that's right.  Can't you tell, I'm a sugar junkie!


No comments:

Post a Comment