Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm almost 30... WEEKS!!

Nono, my 30th birthday is still a ways away, nevertheless, this Friday I will be 30 weeks along in my pregnancy journey!  I can't believe how fast these 9 (10 to be exact) months are going!  I still remember waiting for my 16th week to come so that my nausea would finally subside, and now I've almost doubled that milestone. 

My baby showers will be in a couple of weeks so I'm very excited about that!  So far we've painted the nursery (a lovely green colour!) and the hubby has set up baby's crib.  We would have bought more stuff to decorate but we don't want doubles of everything so we're trying our best to be patient and not buy things that we've put onto our registry.  We're hoping the baby's room will look like the picture below:


There's still so much I want to do before the baby gets here.  I feel like I have to get started now becuase in no time, this little guy will be in our arms and time to ourselves will be a thing of the past (hopefully only for the first couple of months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment